Keeping your company records in a dusty file has become a thing of the past. According to the Companies Act, your company records must be accessible and up to date at your registered address. InfoDocs is your solution to maintaining and storing your finalized records digitally.
Below are some of the reasons to start using the Documents Tab to store your records in the cloud;
- To have a dedicated paper trail of a signed and approved records
- To consolidate records that are spread over emails, desktops or physical files
- To ensure that InfoDocs is the final point of truth for all your company records
- To enable the company secretary, director, or consulting professional to have access and visibility of the records from anywhere.
- To have control over who can edit and view the company records
- To protect confidential information from staff and other parties
Get started with your creating your digital records in three steps.
STEP 1: Log in to your portfolio and select the company that you would like to work on.
STEP 2: Head over to the Documents tab and select the folder you would like to work with.
STEP 3: Click the Upload Documents button and either drag your finalized records into the window or choose files from your computer. Click Upload when you are ready.
Continue to add your records manually as you perform transactions to ensure that your Documents tab remains up to date with signed and approved information.
We have unlimited storage capacity available and will be continuously building on our archiving functionality. It terms of the safety of your data, InfoDocs makes use of Amazon S3 storage, encrypted at rest. S3 provides an uptime guarantee of 99.99% and a 99.999999999% durability of objects over a given year.
We have a growing list of open templates available for you to use, have a look at how to access them here.